The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Game Therapy (?)

Since the day I lost my temper at school , I am totally lost cause . For 48 hours trying to ease the anger of my own but it just stay inside my head , ready to eat my brain cells cube by cube . My head just keep playing the incident which I yelled at my class mates , it's just sick , very sick . I stayed moody all day untill I remember that I had installed Unreal Tournament 2004 and Painkiller . At first I found myself reluctant to play as I am still in bad mood , so as usual , I force my mind to open the computer and start playing both of them .

Well after I play both of the games for 2 hours(!) , I found myself feeling adrift and laugh at every frag I did in the games . My mind is clear now and managed to concentrate on my pure math revision just now . But wait , there are many kind of therapy in the world , alternative therapy , water therapy , music therapy and even laughing therapy(read Readers' Digest June issue) !! So how about GAME THERAPY then :D ? Hehe action games help people like me realease tension from all in a day's works .

Well that's all for this period , and excuse me I got some painkilling to do . ;)

1 Comment:

  • game therapy?hmmm..........yup, that's one of the therapy go calm down. :)

    By Blogger kljs, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->