The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, September 02, 2005

Which group do I belong ?

Just now in library , as me and my female friend were taking a break from revision , she suddenly brought up a rare topic about our school's culture . Since my head was already gone numb with all the equations I need to remember , so I let her did the ranting .

She said that my school's culture is (obviously) quite different from hers , and she also experienced alot of "shocks" as there were many kinds of people she tried to put up with for the past 14 months . While the other friend of my who passed us by , too joint in the fray . He added that there are lots of selfish bastard in our form 6 and he missed all the good old days when we always co-operate to kick ass . All the arguement were somewhat predictable for me because I have been rambling about this mess for the last 2 years . This school , SMJK Chung Hwa , are full of shitty people , trust me , you ain't seen nothing yet . For 3 years now I had to cope with my parents' bias-ness and backstabbing by my ex-childhood friend , studies were obviously common that time where all of them just crapped about books , books , books .

The arguement above made me looked back that dark time , and I found it somewhat disturbing , ugly horns were literally popping out anywhere that time . Moreover , I also agreed that most of my class mates this batch were fucking dull . Sure , they are intelligent , but their attitude just drive me up the wall . When I was a monitor last year I found alot of difficulties to communicate with them , only some knew my existence . I doubt that they will throw a party with us after STPM cause they just think us as just another people they bump into in their lives *rolls eyes*.

On the other hand , the way my class mate told her story reminded me alot of Linsay Lohan's "Mean Girls" , a movie that she acted as a "normal girl" bump into alot of weird people when her school session started . I never watch the movie though , but her ramblings were similiar to this movie :o . Finally she ended her rambling by saying that lifes must go on and we don't have to hold grudge against each other . Again I agreed with her , but it's easier said than done..............

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->