The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, January 09, 2006

For the first time....

I managed to finish SOME PS2 games . This is a great achievement for a PS2 n00b like me :D~~ . The games that I finished are :

Prince Of Persia : The Two Thrones (a great ending for a great PoP trilogy)
Shadow Of The Colossus (YOU.HAVE.TO.PLAY.TO.WITNESS.THE.AWESONE.NESS)
Psychonauts (quirky characters and various psychi powers rule my life)
Katamari Damacy (as addicted as a drug , a simple mechanic by rolling a small ball into very big star)

Personally , I ain't that hardcore gamer , and I don't like people who manage to finish a game stopping others from obtaining a GAME GUIDE . Seriously , I think they are just plain selfish as they just wanna feel the workshipping of other people who come asking for their help whenever they stuck on a certain levels . Worst , they just give unclear , unaccurate solutions to their problems and cause the n00bs to come back asking for more , which make the "1337ers" feel more superior . When a n00b try the game guide , they accuse him/her of cheating , or more pathetic , "spoilt the whole game atmosphere" . I don't get the whole reasons , cheating or following the game guide , they are still playing a game for goodness' sake . Infact , that's their game files , not yours , assholes , you don't have to feel insecure just because they follow the game guide . Moreover , what a game guide gives doesn't mean it's 100% right , or 100% solution to beat a boss/complete a puzzle , it may be other way too . I am currently playing Devil May Cry 3 : Dante's Awakening and I follow a game guide . So sue me ? I still have more difficulties ahead so don't worry I will come back to lick your pussies and ask the question I offer .

*phew*

Alternator Optimus Prime suddenly pop out of nowhere , and it looks kinda cool . Check it out .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->