The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, February 10, 2006

Yes....

Yes , I have so much time today . This morning I recalled the conversation between me and Albert in msn last week . We crapped about Wallace & Gromit and his own TF stop motion animation . I also sent him 2 of my so called funnies , after that he blurted out : "Hey why not make a stop motion like mine ?" I agred to try out but the problem was that I don't have any digicam , so I borrowed this one from my dad . Albert also suggested that I buy a tripod but I decided to hold it for the moment , as I am not so professional like him .

So this morning after eating breakfast , I sit in my room , turn on the table lamp like Albert suggested and get it started . All of the TFs in my cupboard , the first toy to be animated is none other than......



Superlink Grand Convoy

This fatso is the smaller-yet-more-articula version of Grand Convoy , and I love him . So yea without wasting time I made a mock animation focusing on him with my digicam while move him one by one , so it will easier for me to animate him when I get ready . The main problem here is how the hell I try to make him stand while transforming him from truck to robot . I just can't let the camera see my hands grabbing him on the head while pushing it down frame by frame :/ .

I also found another way , which took me a long time to figured it out , and it was so simple : make a reverse from robot to truck -_-" . It is also difficult to pull out but less complicated . So just now it took me 40 minutes to take 136 pictures to squeeze into an animation . I never touch Adobe Photoshop C2 before cause I am not an artistic person , so I will ask Albert later to teach me .

Bloopers alert : While pushing the toy backward , I never realised that my arm was there , crap -_-" . I have came this far and I don't wanna give up , so I will continue with this small project anyway .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->