The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I forget, so I delete.....

Let by gone be by gone, cheers.


I purged the links that gone outdated, non-issues and give me more heartaches than laughters.

Haven't write a thing for a while, busy with assignments and mid term, which just ended today, another last assignment and some club reports to do, sigh.

Again, I will be selling some stuffs from my home town's cabinet, it won't be cheap, and it's a "take it or leave it" policy. If the people can change 2 weeks ago, so do I, I need start from the cabinet to earn cash so I can splash on something more expensive, at least I ain't spend on smoking, yes ?

Somehow I feel myself become abit lazy and "dick-ish". Have been treating people indifferently, quick at losing my temper, stop listening to advice and go with my instinct and mastering the art of procrastinating. Again, year of the mouse has not been kind to everyone.

Looking forward to this Thursday, can't sleep well lately.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->