The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, June 20, 2004

I do want this !!

Yea today at school , my work was as busy as usual , arrange documents , attend meetings and nearly missed my lesson . And yes , I want to talk about the "weird" thing happened today between me and the new girl(Note : Choon How , your request answered :P) . So today the lastest meeting summoned all monitors and treasurers . As I hired her as my class's treasurer(cause no one else want to volunteer) , we both went to the office for the meeting . Well , ordinary isn't it ? When it was nearly recess , she sudden;y asked me did I frequently go to the canteen , I replied yes and asked her why . So she explained to me that she didn't have anyone to go with her , and no prices for guessing , I agreed to her that WE went to the canteen together .

So off we went , and we bought nothing but fried rice to eat . So we talked about where she lives , what's her hobbies and so on untill the bell rang . So while we were walking together back to our class , I took a deep breath and asked her mobile phone number , well , she asked me for my number and even my email address . We talked nearly all day in Hokkien :D . So after school , I gave her a note that contained my mobile phone number and email address she replied with a smile towards me .

Weird isn't it . Weird......

4 Comment:

  • *coughs* :P

    ^Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

  • What the hell are you waiting for?

    By Blogger kljs, at 10:47 PM  

  • go go! shes opening her legs for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

  • Oh PLEASE behave! baby..........

    Anyway Spy, don't call it weird. Call it SPARKLES.

    So, What the HELL are you WAITING for?

    By Blogger kljs, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->