The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Listen...here comes the water.............

Finally reached my home this evening and boy , it was worst than the 1994 flood . My dad's school got turned into a "city on water" , the Sultan Yahya Petra bridge , which is the only bridge that link Wakaf Bharu to the main town , had to be closed down cause one Sand digging ship which weight a round a thousand tonnes , crash towards the bridge and is swinging according to the rumours :S . Furthermore , the whole town , except mine , had no electricity and water supply for the moment , damn that suck for them .

Anyway , I took a break in Alor Setar for 3 days , buy only 4 DVDs and an album (Gwen Stephanie's) , and I also brought some Warhammer 40k miniatures and a couple of colours and brushes too , and I will get ready for some serious eyes torturing painting . Since I am so hype about Warhammer :o ? And yea lately , there are tonnes of P O R N DVDs and every shop , mostly asians i think . And one title caught my attention is You Fuck I Shot ;p , sound corny , isn't it ?

Anyway , it seem that I can't go out (which I am lazy anyway) for days or even weeks , so I have face all those books again . What to do ? This is my freaking boring life . My relatives gave me a whooping RM 250 , dunno why they are so kind to me but thanks alot . I kept them in my safety box , and wait for Chinese New Year ;) .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->