The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, November 22, 2004

He got sedated

My bro managed to get back to Johor today , Air Asia canceled his flight yesterday morning for no reason...at all , and after a hundred times of phone call to their office , the operator told him that there will be 80 % chance of getting back to Johor with their plane , but in the end he got through anyway .

So there , he left his PS2 and some CDs , while me reinstall my Painkiller and Doom 3 . Many things are back to so-called normal , espacially my revision time table . However I heard my mom said that we will go to Alor Setar before SPM over , and the probablity to get a ticket is very slim for now , cause many Muslims still high on Raya mood . Hope she gets it though , either Mutiara or Transnational will do . :/

Currently listen to The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated , too much Burnout 3 : Take Down -_-" . Those got selected for this year National Service , prepare for hellish ride !!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->