The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, March 21, 2005

Enough

I am sure that someone always like to remind you thatyou must keep on working to ensure your success in the future , but when this keep going on and on for 2 months , it has became a different story .

I am losing patience with my dad , he never failed to remind me to keep on revise even though I just sat my butt in the sofa for 2 minutes . Seriously I think I had enough of this , right now I don't give a flying fuck about his rhetoric speech . What makes thing worst that he keep threaten me with his "we shall see when your 'CGP' or whatsoever come out" speech . I don't like that kind of words actually , it's more like downgrading one's confidence . So what shall do ? Of course , IGNORE him , that's the only thing I can do . Even if I get not-so-good result , it's my own buisness and I am happy with it .

I want to ask a question : what's the point entering local universities where there's lots of kiasus there ? :/

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->