The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Soccer is a fugly game .

After reading kenny's post and lots of flamming from the idiotic-and-so-called-hardcore-posuer-of-soccer-fans , now I have alot of shits to say :D .

Soccer ? Beautiful game ? Give me a break , I consider this as an addictive game , but with the recent scandal of match fixing in German ; players still diving around ; Fagguson , Arsene Whiner and Moanrinho still playing mind game i n EPL ; Spanish still hate niggas and lots of shitty incidents I can mention , is that what those idiots called that a "beautiful" game anymore ? My testicles look better :/ . I still watch soccer but hardly now , and no matter how many people convinced me that it's a beautiful shit , I still don't get it , and I always see it as ADDICTIVE .

Good thing is Kenny receive all this shit with a huge smile , cause he knows what he is talking about , and to him , soccer will always sucks . I don't agree with him , but with his reasonable lits of "why he hates ball" , I can do nothing but being convinced by him :p .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->