The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, October 21, 2005

Here comes the rain

Ah , it's been raining for 2 days now , the air is so cold that I hardly sweat . But it's only the tip of the iceberg as more rain will come this November .

I really like rainy days , espacially around November and December , as it always gives me the feeling of being free of everything , espacially big exam that I will be sitting at 11th of November and end in 22th . I already clear out some of my useless paper works that have been store in my room for almost 48 months and throw it all away without making a second thought , cause I just hate to see those fucking calculations and experiments .

Monsoon season is a chance for me to be chill , to relax and admire the rain drops keep hammering on my residential area . It may abit crazy but I just love to walk in the rain , with or without rain coat/umbrella . I love splashing my feet on the water , feeling the breeze pass my face and it is SO TEH GH3Y !!!!!!

I live in a high ground so I am not worry about the big flood that expect to hit us during my big exam , I am looking forward tyo see people drown and get dengue fever during the rainy reason . W00t .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->