The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, October 10, 2005

Random of all random

I just watched the 2 trailers of Hairy Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire , looks impressive as usual but I shall wait and see the overal result of the movie . Th first 2 series of Harry Potter didn't live up to the expectation untill the third installment , which was suprisingly good . Expect new things like Quidditch World Cup , Veela , Yule Ball (ewww...) and the return of the *pretend to gasp* Voldermort...well , almost . After all , I shall spoil the movie for those who never read the book before and want to watch the movie but still self-righteous-ly whine whenever any small piece of info spill out for them . These people are the one that I love to toy around .

Moving on to Transformers , I expect Galaxy Force episode 40 will be ready to be downloaded by tomorrow . After all , the transformation of Megalo Convoy is a must-see to me . Hope he ain't sound like a dumbass . So far the Beast Wars Neo Megatron is in good condition , what strange is nobody want to compete with my brother for that in ebay and he successfully got it for such a cheap price . No manual , so I will try to transform it when I have whole lotta time . I think I need to take out some of my Alternators to play with , espacially GrimLock , WheelJack , Meister(aka Jazz) , Dead End , Hound and Swindle . Too bad that the Binaltech Prowl got alot of people complaint as the toy suffered alot of minor broken thing like rear mirror , which has a very very high tendency to piss every toy collector off .

Moving on again , tomorrow will be my last day of study leave , and I think I use my time well THIS TIME :D . After all , I think it's fair that I surf net for the whole morning and then I go to library to study till 9 p.m. or nearly 10 p.m. . My mom also hinted that I ill get a new laptop after my exam , around December i think , but I will be down to KL by that time ;p . Somehow I will miss the world premier of the fourth installment of Hairy Harry Potter , so I don't know any cinema will still screen it in December , if not , I will look for pirated VCD/DVD or download throught internet then . I feel restless , it's less than one month to go and I will be fucking free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT :
I transformed Megatron to alternate mode , it's so easy :'O .

Currently playing with : Galaxy Force Vanguard Team Exisgeyser

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->