The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BEST.QUOTE.EVER

"It goes in like a banana , and it comes out like a pineapple *giggle*"

-a mother who just given birth to a daughter

I find it amusing for how she summarise the whole you-know-what thingamajib , and it appears in Discovery channel , where the programme just so full of sexual innuendos that the censorship board failed to realise and cut them :p .

Anyway I find myself watching the clock almost every second . This is the third day of my STPM and my Math T paper 2 will start at 2 PM tomorrow , which is the time the weather is fucking hot . Worst , I accidentally bitten my tongue , my left ear suffered a strange pain that cause by my own "human error" , so yea it sucks that I have bear with hot and pain at the same time . Fortunately , the pain on my ledft ear seems to subside by now , so it only left me to bear with my tongue , urgh :/ .

While people still participate on the so called rat race , I already skidded myself out an boy , I just feel so GREAT cause I can see how pathetic they are trying to get a "perfect score" . Even my aunt told me that just screw them and read by your own way , cause following them will do me no good" . Sweet . :D

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->