The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cam , mali cam , hey !!

"Mud flowed up into lump’s pyjammas
She totally confused all the passing piranhas..."

- President Of the United State Of America .

Not George Bush , he's ain't that intellectual . I have been revised the same thing for weeks and it's still 4 days to go (this Friday) for my main event ! So near yet so far , I am sick of watching my clock ticking slowly , as if my surrounding started to slow down ala bullet time . My circuit also sizzles like hell as my dad keep taunting me with "you will fail" rhetorics . So what ? This is my exam and I got nothing to prove to you ..|..-_-..|.. , cause the real struggle I am facing is I am not going to end up like those kiasus-whom-score-straight-As-and-still-unemployed .

Anyway , my hands already start screaming for AWSD and mouse (read : First Person Shooter) to press , hence I ease the lust for gaming with my old-skool DOOM which I managed to found in my CD case yesterday , w00t .

Trip to Singapore has been delayed as my mom still uncertain about it , shouldn't trust her for her sudden U-turn attitude :/ , but I get to go back to Alor Setar with her after my STPM finished in 22nd of November . I also "politely" insisted to my mom that I will go down to KL to visit my cousin and get lost take a walk around in the middle of the city . There are some TF toys I would like to buy , so far I still haven't decide which to buy , will list out when I am ready to go .

EYERIS : yea I don't have the Takara Astrotrain reissue , looking forward to find it in KL :o .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->