The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hi-ho , hi-ho , kin pong ler linkin pong....

Instead of feeling passionate towards my part time job , I feel more like looking forward for public holiday and longer festive holiday , espacially Chinese New Year , which is just 2 weeks away . This year's CNY welcome the lastest zodiac (Mine is tiger , FYI) , which happens to be my favourite animal : Dog . Too bad this year my cousin won't be back from KL , as she decided to celebrate CNY with her "other" family there . Another bad news is this year my mom going to cook a smaller amount of dishes , including all-time favourite shark fin soup (cheers , enviromentalists , cheers -_-") , not beause of money problem but still unsure whether some of my relatives will return or not .

The amount of ang paos will not decline fortunately , as I have decide to visit my friends' and my former teachers' houses :D . For now I can think of waitng for my first part time wage.........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->