The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gonna spend all my money at the gay bar

OK not really :'p . As I am about to get my second month of salary by today or tomorrow , buying more TF toys is still my main priority while others like buying clothes , prepaid card , hair gel , lubricant boxers (no joke here) , CDs , etc will remain as second fiddle . Yea really , I am that kind of boring sot , so boring that I have no interest in joining the ahbengism . By March 16th I will know my STPM result , which is jst another yawning moment .

I don't know what's with all the nervous feeling . In fact , even though you get straight or even get 4.0 in CGPA , you will see your last pathetic grin in the local newspaper , as you will get your ass kick by PSD for shcolarship or that course choosing programme offered by Ministry of education , which they will screw your favourite list up . Then you will whine and whine and whine till that useless MCA come along and save your destiny . While you kiasus think this is the fight is worth it , I call that a waste of taxpayers' moolah . Sending people like you to other side and never come back is an insult to our precious money , if you want to migrate , use your own money , nitwit .

Anyho , this is my updated to-buy list :

Cybertron Downshift
Universe Constructicon (Landfill repaint)
New mold for Beast Wars Anniversary Optimus Primal & Megatron
G1 reissue Astrotrain
Primus
Some TF I saw in Ebay Malaysia

That's all for today , laters .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->