The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, August 21, 2006

The FWW continues

The movie is based on G1, yet I don't see anything that has to do with G1

That's your definition, while those film makers has their own too. So ?

Transformers used to be friendly, now look at them !! How will kids today react ?

Their jaw will drop and utter the word "cool", douche bag. This is 21th century, not your typical 80s hair metal let's rocka ding dong, sorry but wake up d00d.

I don't know how Hasbro is going to do with it, it's all going downhill from here

So Mr.Icanseethefuturethroughmyass, I would like to know more about Hasbro's future, cause the only thing I can see now is they are doing perfectly fine.

I blame everything on Micheal Bay

You all keep blaming him on his previous sucky movie (The Island), moreoever you all never seem to offer your ideas to help the movie to make it more G1, there you have it, serve you right for hating him. By the way, he's not the one behind the design, even Hasbro approved this prototypes.

I want to remain in the G1 forever

Your problem, I am moving on.

Starscream
look like an ass !!!

I admit it is, but it's not G1, why ?

I don't see that they are Transformers

But I do, check you eyes please.

I will not going to watch next year

Hell yeah again, you are doing the right thing !! I always wanted to go watch the movie with me alone inside the theater.

More to come, but here's the first one.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->