The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Snip snip

Going to a barber shop to get a hair cut is depressing enough, what is screaming in my mind is the barber hardly know what I want for my hairdo. Seeing your hair get cu short as he wanted is quite mind tortuting, as I keep wondering how will people look at me, as it sucks that my hair is so short that I can see my skinhead when I face the mirror. Nevertheless I comfort myself that at least I can start all over again to adjust my hairdo. I want a hairdo like Didi Ramones but it's too "Mat Rempit" like. I also never fond of dying my hair, or make my hair looks spiky.............

Perhaps I should just let it be?

A lame update for my strip will be tomorrow. I really need a digicam. -_-"

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->