The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Now go...

In less than 24 hours time, members of Transmy will enjoy their first premier of Transformers the movie in Cineleisure, but I won't be there, for I have to revise my shitty subjects for this Thursday and Friday test. I gave the tickets away (with a price of course), but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the hype, hence I booked 1st July to watch it at Time Square with a dearest queen who lighted up my life(unfortunately as a token of gratitude).

Micheal Bay did not rape your childhood, the inner hardcore G1 fanboyism did. We hold it to the core that we demand everything to be exact the same, without realising that where we are now. This ain't no 80s, this is 21st century. Fuck your G1 aside, for this is just another alternate universe like the previous cartoon series, which is more large scale and require to appeal the general audience. Micheal Bay did a right choice IMO for "revamping" the whole G1, and it's quite a risk, but not a fruitless risk.

I am loooking forward to this, for more than 20 years I am yearning to see a real life robots lay the smackdown of each other.

AUTOBOTS !! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT !!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->