The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, June 01, 2007

Contradiction overlapping shite

I never like writing about how the western influence "polluted our youth zomg we ar3 t3h doom3n !!1111", it makes me such a hypocrite as I myself have been embracing that "negative influences" for a very long time.

Pengajian Am has been teaching us how to stereotype a person, an issue or a thing, which are all we don't give a fuck in the first place. It makes us feel like someone high rank asshole who can foresee "t3h futurezo" !!!! I despise this subject, as it always trying to potray one-sided effect about an object without looking at the other side of the coin. Peh, no wonder people these days love stereotyping, and their labeling always wrong, include myself.

Peh.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->