The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Low fidelity

"Dude, why you keep playing sad songs ?"

That was asked by my bro while I am learning classical guitar in my apartment. It was not that I didn't want to answer, it was I couldn't answer it. The question was dead on, mostly all classical songs I learnt to play were typically sad, and I liked them. Even the situation I am in now reinforce it. I don't know how to express my current sad/down feeling untill someone like Matteo Carcassi comes along. Thanks to him, I can just keep playing the songs till I am ready to sleep.

I feel frustrated, I feel so frustrated that sometimes being gay is my last resort(yet it doesn't cross my mind fortunately), and committing bestiality will be my past time. Heh, I still can't even achieve all of them, I feel like I am the lowest of the low........So what's the other option ? Classical music will do, and I am handling it well.

Some of my relatives said that I am mature, thinking back, I might beg to differ. I am not mature, I am self-restrained. Hence I feel abit envy of my course mates go clubbing almost every night and come back with a few "chicken curries" on their necks the next day. They enjoying lives way more than me as they do what horny boys will always do : flirting. Me ? I just mind my own things, experiencing with my geekness (Transformers, what else ?), go watching movie and go to book stores to check out graphic novels and story books. Even though I always chat with them for the enjoyment, I still feel that they are better, even though they never join any clubs/societies and always go out DOTA or clubbing. They are better in social lives.

Almost all girls in UTAR are taken, period.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->