The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They are not just songs...

Songs, the only thing that comes into people's mind is the catchy beats, and forgot the lyrics, which structure the way music flows in the first place. One must never ignore the lyrics, for it can be powerful and moving. Anyway there are some songs which I frequently listen to, as they sum up my rather complicated mind pretty well.

I Want To Break Free - Queen
Love Today - Mika
Friend Is A Four Letter Word - Cake
Hakensack - Fountain Of Wayne
Out Of My Head - Fastball
She Hates Me - Puddle Of Mud
Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins
Teardrops - Massive Attack
Something I can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails

Listen to the lyrics, not just the beats.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->