The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pleasing both sides

While driving back from Cyberjaya in the wee hour of Sunday morning, my 26 years old friend, while driving his worn out Kancil, ranted to me how dilemma he is now choosing 2 girls he "loves". Why the "" ? Well, those girls ain't some girl-next-door type, they are from mainland China, come here to work as a massage girls. Massage girls I said ? Yes, let me type again, in caps, MASSAGE GIRLS.

Anyway he continued about how he had to choose a 22 years old control freak lady or a 29 years disease-ridden-yet-hardcore-in-mahjong lady, and the problem escalated when the "captain", as he dubbed, put them together in a hotel he frequently visits somewhere in main city of Kay El to work. He was screw, so he said, as he had to choose one between the both of them and one of them will be "heart broken".

His problem had my sympathy, and worth a huge roll eyes from me. I do agree with him on few things about Malaysian girls, as they are, to me, become more and more like Singaporean. However I do frown upon his uber horny instinct for trusting the Dragon Ladies to the extent of doing everything for them. "Yes, they are materialistic, to the extent", he replied. "They are hardworking, willing to go the distance to feed their family, I feel sympathy for them, I want to get them out of the business"

By letting them suck your schlong and let you inside them every night ? Heh, talk about bullshit, sounds like a patriotic idiot wielding a rocket launcher screaming peace slogan.

I may not know much about the Dragon Ladies, nor their background, are you sure they are that easily trusted. Pardon my high suspicious antics, but this is just too easy for you my horny friend. They are massage girls for fuck's sake, prostitute themselves to earn a living. It's not like their prides are tainted or something but they are good at cheating men like you. I won't say all, but the high percentage of cheating just cannot be ignored.

All your rhetoric about trying to save them from their miseries just...laughable sorry to say. You wanna save them yet you every night go and visit them demand a massage and sex services, is that what you called saving them ? More power to you then, cause every night you get to get laid while I am sitting rushing my assignments and sometimes complain about my singlehood when I hit a raw nerf in me.

This all I can say to you cause if that's the way you can get a wife next year, then congrats, just watch your steps you horny bastard, good luck.

And btw, she messaged me, I wont get my hopes up that much anymore.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->