The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sex bombs, please drop it on me

I stumbled upon a thread where people discuss who, to themselves is the most beautiful woman in the world. And since I am still single I am oblige to have my own taste too, be it good or bad. Side track abit, many people have asked me what kind of girl I want ? I just don't know, not to say I am cincai, nor I am don't give a hoot, just that I have a very loose taste, as long that a girl strikes me as "hey, she's allright" and *click*. Too bad I lost that touch last year, kinda hard to regain. Anyway off to the list I have.

Umar Thurman
I always like to gawk at her for hours. SHe doesn't have make up, just plain old flesh.Besides that, I love how she exercutes her jokes in the movie, especially Pulp Fiction. Meow...

Megan Fox
Ah, a newcomer, and a booty to boot too. She's quite wild especially during her high school day in an interview, which sometimes I like to see in a girl.

Michelle Pfeiffer
Old enough to me my mother and a MILF, she's just smoking hot in Neil Gaiman's Stardust, sexy enough to beat ut her previous role as Catwoman in Batman Returns.

Gwyneth Paltrow
Mrs.Martin just look cute in Ironman, which caught me by surprise as I never fond of her due to her skinny body. And she looks good in that dress in the movie too.

Charlize Theron
My god this woman can just set me on fire just by looking, and multi-talented too.

Perhaps I have more but that's all I can think off, so off to revision i go. CIao

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->