The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Obladi oblada

Oh finally, training is over, and I had done my report and it is only a matter of printing it out and become a scrapbook. Cheers for myself for finished it early so I can rest with a peace of mind.

Heck, I almost got screwed by my own supervisor of the company by gave me a rating of "fair" and "poor". Now now I am aware that I am not as experienced as her, what did she expect me of ? a computer? beside my CGPA is on the line here. Luckily I took the matter to the executive manager and both us kept this as confidential after he rearranged the rating. Period. Here I would like to thank him for his patience and understanding, hope I am not letting you down for the last 6 months :'D.

For the past 6 months I did feel like a frog inside a well, unaware of what had happened in my surrounding, be it politics, or news about my friends & course mates.

Next I will be travelling to Alor Setar with my mom after 11th of April, and god damn I must have their dim sum till I become obese, it is been 3 years I stopped going there.

Oh yeah tell me, what should do with my bank account that has over rm5000 worth of money ?

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->