The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, June 21, 2004

Chain Gang Of Sex (kidding...)

My favourite Band Of The Day goes to...........The Raveonettes . *claps alone*


The Raveonettes may seem like The White Stripes parody but they are a pushover . Their first(or let just say lastest) album , Chain Gang Of Love caught my heart , who is a young Light & Easy listener :D .

Anyway , from the first listen , the background was so noisy and it just turned me off . But then , boredom taken me over and I gave it a second try . Surprisingly all the tracks starting to stuck inside my head . Tracks like That Great Love Sound , Let's Rave On , Dirty Eyes (Sex Don't Sell) , Untamed Girls and Love Gang are my favourite at the moment and they kick ass . I bought the album in pirated version , and I wish to find the album again in original version . ;)

So give it a try..................

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->