The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Good boy !!

Haha forgot to blog this moment . This post is tribute to my dog , Blackie . usually many Malay kids come in front of my house and throw stone at it for no reson . They even throw snack food at it . I have told them many times politely not to mess with it as it's so playful but they just throw stomes at my poor buddy anyway . But two days ago , revenge came for Blackie . >:)

My mom was cleaning the floor outside my house , while Blackie continue its daily routine by playing with the tap water(see ? How playful is it) . Then the same gang passed my house and started to taunt my dog again -_-" . However they(included my mom) didn't realise that the gate was left ajar , and Blackie already had the ability to open my house gate(inner gate , not that one I mentioned) , so guess what he did ? he used his mouth to push open the gate and charged towards those kids !! Woohoo !!

The kids were shoched and started to scamble , Blackie finally caught one unluckily kid and pushed him down on the grass . Did you bet that my dog would bite that poor kid ? NO , my good old Blackie just sat beside him while wagging its tail !! My mom that time was shocked and kept calling it to attract its attention . So the kid managed to rejoin his gang and ran away , while kept screaming in tears . How sweet is that ladies and gentlemen ?! >:D

This revenge just damn sweet for me and Blackie . From now on , I will love him more as it's one smart dog . "Zhen Cong Ming"(very smart)

EDIT : This story was witnessed by my mom while I was upstair net surfing . All I heard was a kid screaming all along the residential area . :P

1 Comment:

  • rofl. i've had some asshole malay kids do the same to my dogs before and was so tempted to open the automatic gate so that my dogs could give chase to the idiots.

    By Blogger elb, at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->