The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Game that-will-be-released of a day

I have seen many game reviewers take Warhammer series as a punching bag cause with the game's lameness that I don't even know . But after I seen the lastest offering , Warhammer 40,000 : Dawn Of War , the games looks very promising . From the first glance at the game , Starcraft will suddenly pop out of your mind but hey , most game rip each others off right ;P ? Anyway , I stream all the gameplay footages in Gamespot , the game finally got my nod . Even I am a total sucker at RTS(Warcraft 3 > me -_-") but who cares ? The war inside the game just so messy that I can't even make out who's who . Graphic wise , and you can even switch camera angle . Moreover , heavy metal music in the game really kicks my butt .

That's all for now , the release date is already set , let's hope this game gets a very high rating .

2 Comment:

  • If i'm not mistaken, Starcraft actually borrowed from warhammer instead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  

  • That's why i didn't wanna say starcraft ripped of warhammer cause I don't know who rip off who . Thanks for your info :)

    By Blogger Yung Jie, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->