The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Erm...like...well...nevermind

It's Thursday again , and I have yet to receive my Painkiller box even though it's been a week now since I ordered from the PC shop :/ .

Ok let's put aside this game thing , I feel like wanna rant about graphic card(again) . I wonder why most people just.....choose ATI only ? Maybe the graphic is better than the Nvidia but then how good is ATI ? I also asked one of the workers from the shop . He said that he uses Nividia Geforce 5700(or something) and it was great , well that put me into a mind bending game again . Please don't me the "Nvidia sucks , stay away" look :( .

So am I looking for ATI's weaknesses ? It maybe sound so but then I also want to know why most PC users just utter the word "suck" when they hear the word "Nvidia" or they just suggest ATI ONLY tom me ? I assure you that there's no one to blame here as I am still gathering more infos so I can choose which graphic card to buy , maybe in this end of year but then trend will soon change to another super cool graphic card from an unknown company by the time I choose one of them :S .

I feel tired thiking this as I got some students' school registeration to deal with . So will type others crap later .

2 Comment:

  • I am using Nvidia. Nvidia doesn't suck.....
    I admit Nvidia isn't as good in terms of framerates and pixel shader rate or whatever.

    Nvidia is better in terms of it's software driver. It is more stable. While ATI's driver is a bit fucked sometimes. :P

    By Blogger kljs, at 11:37 PM  

  • Here's why again:

    ATI has better quality, in terms of FSAA and Anisotrophy and its performance with either enabled is better. Plus its DirectX9 support is better.

    Only thing Nvidia has better off is their driver updating but so far my Radeon is doing fine. :)

    By Blogger albert, at 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->