The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, July 15, 2004

*ripped*

"I can't watch her slip away"

Nine Inch Nails - Fragile


Remember I said before that shit will happen as she will turn away from me and talk to someone ? Guess what ? The situation is getting more real . Last 2 weeks another trio(all boys) from other town transfered into my class(again) and they sat with her !! Okie , I am keep my mind open so I just join in and talk with them . Then as the days went by , they were getting closer to each other and my instinct kept telling me that something was not right . Today our teacher told us to reshuffle our seats , one of the trio STRAIGHTLY WENT IN FRONT AND SAT WITH HER !! I didn't overeact as i seen them sat down together . :/

Before the trio came , things were cool here , we smsed each other while we also talked in school . First thing first , these trio ain't no assholes , so I still keep my mind clear and not to over think . Tomorrow I will attend a ceramah about how Laksamana Cheng Ho beaten Christopher Columbus in searching for new land during their reigns . I have to fetch not just her but those trio . I couldn't imagine how they going to sit together instead of she sitting beside me . I don't pour out my feelings to her yet so I don't have the right to be J E A L O U S .

Sigh , perhaps thing that make me feel even down is the lastest blog that my brother posted , it's something about friendship-dating . The original post of the author Matt Brochu can be found here .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->