The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Learn to swim , learn to swim , learn to swim , learn to.....

For the past 2 days there were lots of activities during the massive flood , these are the activities I seen around my residential area :

Catching fish
Splashing water around
ride boat across the water
"jet-ski-ing" with their motorcycle

Infact , yesterday I was doing the fourth one and it was fun getting your legs wet with all the muddy and dirty water . Riding across the flooded lane with motor is like jet ski-ing across the sea , the feeling is "awesome" . But today the water dried up really fast , I will "missed" them :< .

By the way , there are strange things to see in the flood scene too :

Whirpool (?!)
corpses (don't worry , all are chickens :P)
thrash
bushes
car parts (lmao)

Even a school near by my house also got drowned up as deep as my thigh or hips . Lots of rumours flying around that someone caught a large Keli fish in the flooded school , I ain't shitting you , man ! Oh well , today all the water start to dry up , activities will be back to normal .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->