The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, December 31, 2004

Take a look back into 2004 *sniff*

Ah...today is the final year of 2004 , there's one hour and 58 minutes left before the new Dawn of Wa...erm excuse me :P , dawn of new year's day , the 1st January of 2005 . Still , 2004 is just another year for me to endure anguish and stupidities , but there's some events that really cheer me up and recharge my morale . My coller coaster ride seem surprisingly smoother this year , even though there lots of familiar bumpy rides . Anyway here's my low-downs...

Worst moments :

For many times I nearly argue with my parents , espacially in studies . Sure they have every right in concerning about my schoolwork , I still quite pissed they way they treat me differently than they do to my bro . They can make up any kind of stories to continue the onslaught on me , espacially my status as "a principal's son" . I suspect some teachers is going to get rid of me by using me to ruin my dad's reputation so my dad will scold me for nothing :/ . If this situation continue I might get mad and do something stupid . Oh well , just like Daniel Beningfield's song : "I Gotta Get Through This" .

Mostly bad moments happen in school . My Math teacher was pregnant that time and she taught like shit . I was kinda lost confident on her . Luckily she will not teaching us by next week and replace by more experience one . The people ? Heh , most familiar assholes who had gone study in college came back with a cocky face and didn't put me in their eyes , as if I am a stranger to them . Oh well people come , people go , I am glad that they choose to ignore me anyway .

Yea yea this year I had tried chasing one new girl , so ? She was kinda pretty . Rose bud lips , nice body and kinda big compare to other girls . It took me a month to get close to her but things started to turn upside down . Another 3 new boys from other school took a week to get her to their side by.........demonstrates their handphones . Coincidentaly , she easily turned on by a handphone espacially when it comes to monotonic or camera phones . Since I don't have any interest in handphones , I just let her go :/ . It was abit sad actually , and it took some times to get things back to normal .

The world has only 24 hours worth of time and it seems abit short . I don't have the time to call my friends who study in other states . School usually end in 2 pm and I always come home very tired , still a pile of homework inside my bag calling me to touch them or else the teachers will continue the work rush in the next day . Some homeworks I can't manage to finish this year but I rather study other revision books that my good old chemistry teacher introduce me to .

My class mates ? Most of them are quite ignorant . They just don't like to volunteer to do something cause to them , being form 6 = free from all activities . this is quite stupid actually . Oh yea I had the chance to experience being fired as a class monitor , just like all those apperintis facing Donald Trump :P . It was quite shocking at first but at least I don't have to do lots of work anymore .


Good moments :

Hey I do have some good times too . First of all is Incubus concert , thought I never made it this year but it was quite a once-in-a-life-time chance for me :D . Got beat up in mosh pit , head bang till my neck hurts and jumped till my slippers broken , haha that was one memorable shit . Unfortunately I couldn't find Choon How , nice to hear his voice too :P .

During the visit to KL while waitng to attend Incubus concert , manage to meet my niece . She is 28 years old now and work as a programmer I think . We also exchange HP nunmber so we can call each other when we have time .

Last but not least is my cousins from Australia who stopped by 5 days ago . We talked quite alot of things , luckily they didn't get hit by the recent tsunami . And just now the uncle gave me quite a morale boosting words :

"Try hard , as long as you are interested in it"

I felt quite happy and cofident after hearing words . Now all I can hope is next week I can start my school day without any mishap , just like the miserable 2003 . Happy new year everyone !!

1 Comment:

  • For your infos , I am suck when it comes to telling which relatives is which . So like hell I care even she's my niece or cousin sister . :D

    By Blogger Yung Jie, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->