The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Shark fin soup and me

There will be 8 days left before I can lay my hands on shark fin soup and welcome the year of the chicken into our life in the next day . Strangely , CNY celebration seem a little...quite . My relatives in KL will not come back because their son still in National Service (dang , I will be missing his art of swearing :'( ) , only my 2 nieces and one nephew , who also stay in KL , come back to visit us . Also , this year we don't have to eat out again , which have been our so called "tradition" , my grandma gone "nyanyuk" and messes alot of things up , and we can just left her alone in CNY like this , so we will have our reunion dinner at my house , how pity.......

The force of CNY is still weak in this town , even though most of the supermarket have decorated their building with anything red and gold , include the main icon : Chicken . Maybe by next week all chinese will start to buy spices and cooking material for the preparation for the reunion dinner . I can predict that it's going to be a massive jam , and I hate it . CNY-themed songs going techno and they all sound crappier than I thought , I feel more moody than happy when listen to the theme songs .

Yesterday one chinese astrology expert said that according to a chinese horrorscope , those who borned in the year of the Tiger will have a good year ahead , yeah fucking right . every year I hear any of the "expert" saying the same thing about the Tiger , good year this , good year that , and almost every year there are countless mishaps fall on me , from studies to relationship . What the fuck ?! I should have played God and shoot them down myself , one by one . If only I am Bruce Almighty . *I Got The Power - Snap starts to play in the back ground*

That's all for today , hope to have something crappy to write .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->