The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

How pity , I fight like a cow -_-"

Things went on as usual in school . Being picked as class's assistant monitor and a so called "Wakil Rakyat" upper 6 for my house team in co-curriculum . Moreover , situation turned abit ugly as somebody changed the plan that we should clean up our class right after school instead at 3 p.m. . Well I got one impatient mother to send home but I also have to face their wrath for being absent during the class cleaning :/ . A promise is a promise , I decided to send my mom home then came back here to help them . Infact I had told one of my friend to inform the one who responsible for this shit that I would come abit latter . So when I returned to my school and rushed up to my class , they were finished -_-" . Some remaining mates stared at me as if I am an outsider who came stepped into the wrong room . They asked me why I went home and other question that annoyed me . In the end , I went back home , grumbling .

After thinking for some times , why we need so many people to clean up one small class actually ? I doesn't make sense to me that 34 people is cleaning up a room that as small as a storeroom which barely even fit the number . Somemore one student yelled at me that I SHOULD stay back , while that asshole didn't really wanted to help anyway when I was a monitor last year . Now then , I had give them the impression that I run away from my responsibility :/ . So what ? I wonder that didn't they themselves also a bunch of whiners who didn't like to volunteer to do certain task last year ? Hypocrite......

I would like to see how ignorance they are tomorrow morning .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->