The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, February 24, 2005

And I don't give a fuck cause it's my birthday

Ah...24th of February , the day my mom dragged me out from her womb (just kidding :P) , or let just say it's my birthday today . Strange , for years now I didn't expect anyone wish a happy birthday to me but today there are few of them greeted me , espacially my class mates (not all , just some , at least it didn't spread out to the whole school) . Nah , I don't expect them to remember my birth date , it just plain selfish to force them to remember .

This very day reminds me alot of thing happened at my previous birthday . I had my big test during form 4 , my dad slapped me around for failling to complete an add math question (in my birthday !) , parents quarrelled in front me...that's all I can think of , seem that the bad memories outnumber the good one :S .

Mom gave me a red packet with RM 100 in it , I kept it in my small chest just for a preparation to go down to KL this year after STPM (now the chest has RM 400 , w00t !! :D) . When I arrive at school , some mates faced towards me and said the magic word , I smiled unexpectedly and thanked them . So more and more people came and wish me the same , such a wonderful feeling I had :o (I will spam your email if you think I shed my tears in front of them) .

My birthday celebration is quite...unusual , we don't need birthday cake , we just go out and eat our favourite dish in a restaurant and go hom . It looks quite moody but that's how it suppose to be .

S yea , I am now officially 19 years old , happy birthday to me .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->