The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Virus owns Norton

It's hard to trust people these days , even through email . :/

Just afternoon I received an email from my fellow xfresher Limp Reaver (he's also in my MSN Messenger though) . It came in an attachment , complete with password to open that file . Before you call me stupid , I had scan that fucking file with that build-in Norton Antivirus . It was virus-free , so I happily downloaded the attachment , extracted it and open with the password given below .

And I got one nasty surprise .

My AVG , which always constantly updates itself , detect the virus which sprung out from the file and told me to delete it . I did so and things turned back to normal again . Fuck Norton , I still wonder why many people still use that crappy antivirus programme . AVG literally saved my ass today .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->