The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, March 25, 2005

When it's time to party......I am not party hard at all :S

Last Tuesday part was.......in the matter of fact , not fun for me at all . Sure the class mates still chatted with me but for a few minutes only , and I found myself forcing to listen to them crapped about something that I am quite ignorant with . Most of all I just sat at the corner eating satays and watching TV , while others were kept on talking and laughing like there was no tomorrow . So that's why I went back home early , as I said in the previous log .

And today , someone invited me to his birthday party AGAIN to his home , and as expected , he invited the same people who just left me sulking in the corner . I don't know weither I should go or not , I felt insulted as they just invite me and left me alone :/ .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->