The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, September 12, 2005

Ignition !!

*the post was created while listening to Transformers Galaxy Forces - Ignition*

With less than 2 months to go , I will be sitting for the mother of all exam : Sijil Tinggi Peperiksaan Malaysia . Yes this is the very last exam I will be taking under the pathetic education system and boy , I am glad that this is the last thing I will see before someone like the 17-As-oxymoron make a mockery on this exam again by proving that STPM is not strictly for non-bumis to get As "easily" *rolls eyes* .

After 2 years of studying in form 6 , I can tell you that form 6 is not easy , nor difficult to cope with . Everything will not exceed your expectations and worst of all , reality will hit you hard in the face if you just "honeymoon-ing" for the first year . So far , I have seen many people change , and suprisingly , the changes they made are quite good and I found myself mix with them very easily , "growing up , perhaps ? While there's a few rotten apple here , whom they still think that exam is all that matter . They will always whine to teachers whenever their overall point is less than one or two than the last one and they are desperate enough to "bribe" teachers to give them more mark to satisfy their kiasu-ness .

Those group will never learn , and I expect they to go commit suicide if they don't get a "good" results next year face a tough time in universities . All these exam my result are plain so-so , mostly floating around 40 points above but hey , at least I work my ass without the help from tuitions (I only take tuition for maths and Pengajian Am , and I am not stupid enough to take tuition for all 4 subjects) . The kiasus do , and I still wonder why the community call them "straight As students" ? With the help of tuition , they can just sit back and enjoy life by memorising all the theories and tips they get from the tuition . It sounds stupid as I learn to find things the hard way all by myself , nevertheless I know how to manage my revision and what questions should I tackle .

And today I look back , I feel like I am having the last laugh instead of those "straight As students" cause I am more relax and my expectations are lower than theirs . I ain't look for perfection , I just wanna get a suitable course and have fun at the same time .

Screw SPM as the exam is only for pussies to show off their stupidities .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->