The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, October 24, 2005

3 more days....

And I will have nothing to do with my school anymore...for real . False hope I had was in form 5 as I thought I was going to be free from anything that has something to do with school system but I decided to enter form 6 instead as I didn't see anything interesting about colleges . With graduation day come this thursday , I start to think back how fucking long I go through all this shit just to make all of us to become a kiasu person ? 15 years I can count . What I receive is not a 15 years of education , it's a 15 years of hell and paranoia . Back stabbing , rat race , bias-ness , uber pressure , teen angst , unbalance hormons , you name it . 15 years of prison give me a chance to take a glimpse on how chinese people behave , they are all funny yet cruel , insane yet pathetic .

For 4 years I become a loner , as most of my friends either back stab me and run away or just went to college right after SPM as they can't stand this shit hole . My parents seem to love my brother more and now they still do . I always have a hard time to borrow money from them , even though all I want is to pay tuition fees and jack up my petrol tank . Improvise a must , so I collect every RM 50 notes I can get , but in the end , all the RM 50s will still go down the drain for private reasons . This happens all the time and my patience is wearing thin .

3 more days , just 3 more days and I am officially an ex-student of SEKOLAH MENENGAH JENIS KEBANGSAAN CHUNG HWA KOTA BHARU . I ain't missing this school , and I ain't missing those class mates . The only thing I miss is myself........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->