The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, October 28, 2005

Begone !

15 years of hellish education was over yesterday . As I shoke hands with the teachers I loved and loathed , I breathed a sight of relief that I finally got out from this treacherous bung holes . No more unnessary school works , constant kiasu propaganda and the facing the same kiasus everyday , but this is just a begining of my freedom , as there's STPM to look ahead to . Somehow I felt 65% of my burden has been lifted off my testicles shoulder , nothing can stop me now , cause I will be free in 26 days . just you wait , 22th of November !!

My dad found me a job that require me to work in a PC shop , just in case to ease my boredom . I quickly accept it , as I once played games inside that shop 10 years ago , kinda missed the owner though . I will start working at January next year , so yea , November and December is my time of fun fun fun and sex .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->