The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, November 18, 2005

Text books ARE for pussies

Memorising the chemical equations already got on my nerve , so does the whining of many kiasus who is taking the STPM with me . Mind y0u , they don't have the energy to masturbate exercise yet they can whine for hours !! For days now I quickly packed my school bag and rushed off as I wanted to avoid their "wave of whining" reflected towards me . The worst is during Math T paper 2 , I passed by and saw a bunch of them WHINED at their math teacher for they thought all their effort by doing past years questions were goine down the drain . I closed my ears as their whiny voices loud enough to break my eardrums . HEY FUCKERS , if memorising is the only "skill" you got , go to hell !! Please save your energy to whine when you can't find any jobs to do .

Anyway there are 2 more papers for me to sit and 2 more days for me to listen to their whining -_-" . Nevermind that , cause I will be gone by 24 hours as I follow my mom to Alor Setar , hope to find any TF toys to buy their . Alor Setar is more modern than Kota Bharu , yet they don't have what I expected all the time . The town is getting boring though -_-" .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->