The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, December 23, 2005

Lonely rolling star

*currently listening to the whole Katamari Damacy OST*


Damn the rain , it makes me shiver for the first time in my life :S . Rainy days always remain a dreadful reminder for me as I will , and always , remain a loner , who likes to do things all by his own , hestitate to ask for help , and stupidly taking all the blames .

While waiting for Galaxy Force to download finish , I have been making my brain's gears turn to plan what to do in the morning , maybe a first Transformers funny comic strip , or just keep on playing Psychonaut and Shadow Of The colossus on my bro's PS2 ? I expect myself to wake up late in the morning , around 9.30 am . The weather just so cold that I don't sleep but HIBERNATING :S .



Now where's my bolster ?

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->