The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The rainman cometh

The rain started to drop like a person starting his/her car . Yesterday morning it only lasted 3 hours , and today the rain just keep on pouring and it doesn't stop yet when I am posting this . The monsoon has finally came , as I can't stand the 2 weeks of hot sunny day .

I don't know what happen to my hands today , there's lots of typo I made in this post and I have to correct certain words while some I just fuck it cause I am not that English Nazi , as this kind of people make learning english a turn off for many people .

Hardly anything new on Transformers toy actually , just the lastest release of Binaltechs . Also , I find that the Cybertron version is surprisingly cheaper than Galaxy Force . On to the live action movie , remember Garry Chalk ? Oh well , I only know he did the voice of Beast Wars Optimus Primal . The site said he sent letter to Don Murphy , who is one of the producer for the movie , and demand that he wanna lend a voice for....you guessed it , THE BOT . I read the letter which posted there , I find it rather desperate and rude , as I never seen such voice actor like him before . So conclusion ? Someone just spammed me think .

And again , FUCK GEORGE CLOONEY !!!

EDIT :
OK , VH1 organised a "I Love Toys" poll , wanna put TF toyline 1st ? Go here and vote , and you can vote more than once so spam the site with your vote for TF :D~~ .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->