The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Whoopoo

Hell , 28th of January seems very close , even though it's still 2 weeks away . FYI , 28th of January is considered as eve of Chinese New Year , and it's also the day I can shove as many food as I can :D~~ . I believe my mom will still cook many delicious dishes , even with fewer members of my relatives return this year . Shark fin soup will rule the day , cry enviromentalists !!!! Shed your crimson tears on the priceless shark fins !!! XD

Man Cybertron Excellion is just damn good to look at . What turns me on is the tyres are fucking BLACK instead of the gh3y red for Gtalaxy Force's Niro Convoy . February will also be month of T3h Next Big Thang as the Jesus of Transformers Primus will be release as a toy . Boy , Hasbro sure knows how to make me happy with all the TF toys they release :D~~ .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->