The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, March 20, 2006

Change-ka-ding-dong

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same" - Keane

Parents' and my rooms are under renovation by replacing the rotten woods with concrete marbles , I will put up some pictures later . Well , my room will never look the same , I once remember how I fell on that wooden floor and cried for no reason , or even rolled around just for the fuck of it . Yet what for I have to fret about it as I can still get nostalgic whenever I enter my bedroom , it's still the 16 years old room no matter how it fucked up . But people don't stay the same , and they never will .

Come to think about it , after reading Stev's post about changing , does unchange also considered as change too ? Even I claim myself that I will never change , others still see me experience changes like longer hair , fatter/thinner body , hornier , bigger cock , more armpit hair etc , I am still changing and will never cease to . For example , that girl I was chasing for 2 years , came along with her "new" bf to take her result and then walked off without even noticing me trying to greet her as a friend , the awesomeness of change has occured there .


Fuh , I never like to bother with deeper "what ifs" , as it will only get more complicated cause my head to explode faster than I ejaculate . Oh well , time for a change perhaps ?

1 Comment:

  • hmm. didnt come across this post of yours until recently from technorati

    anyways,

    we all will change. yeah definitely. we shed our skin daily. our hair all over our scalp and bodies grow.

    but it all depends how we feel ourselves changing/growing. i reiterate that life is never a race. just keep doing that thing u do that moves you ahead. at your own pace.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->