The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, March 10, 2006

Mini project explained

Almost no one notice my mini project :O .

Oh well nevermind , I gonna explain how this one work as I have some free time today . Before this one , there was another one which was not so successful cause the camera was only one sided and the camera caught my hand while I tried to maintain the toy's position . I kinda hated the project so Albert suggested that I should do it again , and add more camera angles , which made the transformation easy .

After the camera angles issue was solve , there was another problem with the toy , cause most TF toys are hard to stand while being "transformed" . So yea I find hard to transform him from truck to robot as I don't my hands to be revealed . So I decided to reverse him from robot to truck , at least it's more easier to handle , simple idea , huh ? So yea while you watch this thiking that I did from truck to robot , I actually do the opposite and edit the images by reversing them so it looked like wise .

Some minor problem like the toy can't seem to stand still no matter how careful I twist its body parts , it seem to move a few micrometer , so I just go with the flow . The changing of camera angles helped me alot in minimising bloopers . The only blooper I can point out is while Grand Convoy was pulled up (hint : watch the unusual shadow on the table) . As I didn't know where to host this flash , Albert kind enough to let me hosted on his site , so there , it took me almost 4 weeks to make and post up on the internet .

While typing this I have think of one short comedy to make . It ain't mine , I just wana bring the joke alive . Laters .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->