The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Many faces , one name

CUSTOMERS

Ah yes , it's every companies' , shops' , coporates , ebay junkies' lifeline........and a monkeys in the backs too . After working part time for 2 months in a PC shop , I have seen many kinds of characters that customers can offer . I am abit tired now cause I followed my senior to deliver goods to another small , which was 67 km from Kota Bharu and took us 2 hours to get there , I will try to stereotype all of them here as bias as I can , cause some customers have a similiar attitude of mine .

The price-cutters
First off , this is the easier group to be describe . Everytime they bought something from our shop , they will ask for the price to be lower . Even though we already lowered the price for the items they bought by mentioned to them after packed it , they were asking for more . It may get annoying sometimes but overall , it's forgivable , as we can politely tell them to fuck off it's the lowest we can offer , with a fake grin .

The know-it-alls
In the modern times , almost everyone knows abit or two about a PC or Lap top , and mostly give shitty comments just to show us how well informed their third world mentalities are . I bumped into them a few times , and they can't keep their mouth shut . "Oh this CPU , it has this speed and that memory it's teh awesomeness" , "Oh that one it suxx0r teh pwnage BBQ OMP PMS" . Just shut up , We , the technicians also know it as well , there's no need to show off your stupidities for the sake of being stupid .


The CD-stalkers
They are just looking for games , MP3s and Installers to buy , that's all . If We don't display CD racks for a time being , they just walk around and left , or worst , put a foot in , scan through our shop and leave . Fuckers .


The tinkers
It's common among us , but some can take it to the extreme by deciding things for more than 10 minutes . Few times I have to suffer for a customers who undecided about which handy drives they want to buy for more than 10 minutes , some even can think till 20 !!! They just make me stand in front of them till my legs gone peanut-butter-jelly .

The last-minute-changers
This can be quite a pissed off . Imagine that you have installed programmes for a customers and ready for him/her to buy , out of the blues he/she go "err.....I want/don't want this programmes , please install/remove it RIGHT NOW" . Cau cibai I tell you....

The question-bombers
This group is abit scary , as they will ask all sort of questions at us . Bbrrrrr.....

The anal retentives
Ah this , ladies and gentlemen , I believe this group is the majority of all . The sub groups of "anal retentives" span so many I decided to group them all . Some anal fucks keep demanding that they want to see the product inside a box just before they wanna buy . Look dude , I respect your consumers' rights , but this time you abuse it , cause it's considered sold to you if you want us to tear it open , unless you found that it was spoilt and come us , then we willing to change it . Another form of anals take as they want us to show that their PCs that being readied is function well . It can be tiresome cause I have to take it out carefully without scratching it . This sub group of anal is quite a minority , and very annoying one , as they just walk off for no reason if we "didn't meet their demands" , If I am not mistaken , there were only 2 of them like that .

*phew*
I can write as far as this , perhaps I can add more if I discover a new breed of consumers . Laters .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->