The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, March 04, 2006

March 16th

Ah that date , it makes my blood boils faster than any bitches who experience PMS . I never like to discuss all the "what ifs" for my result , nor I am looking forward to seeing all some of the fuckfaces I despise . Comparing result , crying on each other shoulder after getting the result are not my cup of tea . As I said before , your joy will only be short lived after getting the result , and get your ass kicked by education department after that .

Everytime my dad says to me "You yourself knew how you did" , I feel like he throws in the towel , as if I flunked it right at the start , it somewhat saddened me as he still hardly trust me . At least now I have part timejob to get me distracted from all this misery for another week .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->