The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, May 29, 2006

Gargh , updating my blog in UTAR lab seem uncomfortable , wait till I bring down my laptop XD . Anyway , things go smoothly as usal for a time being , as I am prepare to see my assignment to pile up . Last Saturday I went to KLCC to find BW Rhinox in Isetan , I quickly grabbed it , as he is always my favourite character , who can forget his chaingun when he pwn3d Waspinator with it ?! I need to start control my "budget" , as I might buy or share text books with my course mates and my close friends while satisfying my TF addiction :S . Jotting down notes and making to-do list has became a daily duty for me as I am struggling to arrange my life . Even instant noodle become my best friend too :O ! Anyway , there's nothing interesting today , so before I sign off , here's another image of TF classic figure : BUMBLEBEE !!!


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->