The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am only happy when it rains

These few days there have been raining , even though it's not that much at least it cool down the fucking temperature . And I believe I am a shaman , yea rly , I am T3H shaman . I have been questioning myself since the day I started to learn home to wash my dad's car . Everytime after I wash my dad's Perdana , the sky will become black in an hour and the downpour begin . It may sound exaggerating but take this , last Friday it's had been hot and sunny for 2 months so I took the chance to wash my Kelisa , when the evening came , it rained . I can't deny it , I believe I can help the African who suffer long drought every year . Just put me with my Kelisa under the fucking sun and let me do the washing and it will definately rain . Even though it's a blessing , there's fair share of curse too , as I suspect the rain always want to ruin my squiky-clean car by making my car wet and let it eat dust , figuratively . So yea if you want the sky to rain , call me and the fees is negotiable , no less than RM 50 XD .

Glad to hear that Guitar Hero 2 will be out , as I have been enjoying the first one for months now , literally head bang to it while button mashing the controller . Too bad it's going to be a long time to see Universe Devastator (Landfill repaint) to hit the shore , so I might settle for Beast War remold of Optimus Primal & Megatron and Rhinox .

And now my current life , yesterday saw the girl-who-ran-away while jogging . She jogged along with her boyfriend/husband/fucker/whatever . Clading in tudung , I watched her smiled at him and never noticed me resting at the corner . I smirked and walked away , avoid from letting her saw me . Pathetic girl . At least I might see her face for 5 more days , as I am ready to leave next Friday .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->